THE EXPERT MOVEMENT CENTRE
A centre dedicated to the expertise of movement
Training for new ALLYANE practitioners and research and development activities come together at ALLYANE’s Expert Movement Centre in Lyon (France) and ensure the continuing innovation and promotion of our procedure.
- Training: We welcome future ALLYANE practitioners to the ALLYANE centre as part of their study certification training where they familiarise themselves with the specific video analysis tools in the dedicated training room. Trained ALLYANE practitioners are mainly physiotherapists and osteopaths, but we also welcome rehabilitation physicians working independently or in rehabilitation centres such as the CERS in Capbreton or Les Massues Medical-Surgical Centre in Lyon.
- Research & development: Our goal is to enrich healthcare protocols, expand the fields of application and develop the ALLYANE technology.
- Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1
Inter-university laboratory of motor biology, specializing in the fields of science and technology, health and sports sciences.
- Centre Médico-Chirurgical De Réadaptation Des Massues
The Medical and Surgical Rehabilitation Center (CMCR) of the Massues ensures the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of deficiencies and disabilities of the musculoskeletal system, of orthopedic, tumoral, neuromuscular or neuro-rheumatic origin.
- Centre Orthopédique Santy
The SANTY Orthopedic Center is dedicated to Sports Traumatology and Orthopedic Surgery and was founded under the leadership of Drs. Pierre CHAMBAT and Gilles WALCH.